Irish people love beer but this St. Patrick’s Day, not only are we serving up some of your favorite bold tasting libations but we are also giving you some of this holiday’s best pre-game cocktails.
1) You can get your taste buds jumping with this mean and green Emerald Isle martini machine. By sporting the infamous green color, this drink will be sure to get you into the St. Paddy’s Day spirit without the occasional flavor of beer.
1 part Gin
1 tsp Green Crème de menthe
2 dashes bitters
Pour the ingredients into an ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake well.
2) Fruit juices and liqueur should get married - when put together, they create a match like no other. Melon, coconut, and lime are a huge savory step forward from the traditional Irish Craft Beer taste. The Lucky Leprechaun infuses, 1 part Melon Liqueur, 1 part Coconut Rum, and 6 parts Pineapple juice in order to create the most tantalizing flavor. By adding a lime wedge for garnish, you’ll create the ultimate St. Patrick’s Day pre-game cocktail.
3) The classic Pina Colada can be dressed up in a variety of ways. For this St. Patrick’s Day pre-game party, you can add a little bit of your favorite Irish cream liqueur to the mix.
3 ounces(1/3 cup) Irish cream liqueur such as Bailey’s
1½ ounces(3 tablespoons) coconut milk
1½ ounces of crushed pineapple
4) Save the beer for later and get lucky with the Wild Irish Rose. It’s not too often where we see pink making an appearance on St. Patrick’s Day but with equal parts Irish Whiskey and grenadine and lime juice, you can alter the serving size and pour up as much as you want.
5) Before heading out for a night at the bar, you can recreate this fun and festive St. Paddy’s Day Punch. With the color green being the conventional St. Patrick’s Day motif, you’ll be including a lot of green ingredients. To make this mixed drink a little more blasé, add a drop of food coloring to your ice cubes before chilling, it’ll make for the perfect drink accessory.
2 (12 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate
2 cups Gatorade, Lemon-Lime flavor
1 cup light rum
2 (12 ounce) cans lemon-lime soda (like Sprite or 7-Up)