Within this fast-paced, ever-changing industry, Joonbug’s Editorial agenda remains the same—to serve as an insider’s guide, a lifestyle ambassador to trendsetters, travelers, natives and newcomers alike, offering compelling insight on cutting edge dining, entertainment and nightlife encounters on any given night, within any major city.
Joonbug is looking for Lifestyle Editorial interns that have the skills, resilience and passion required to provide important contributions to our team. The ideal candidate is a strong writer, self-motivated, an innovator and outwardly interested/knowledgeable in the subject matter.
A successful Joonbug editorial intern is also:
-Currently enrolled in college or a recent graduate
- Passionate about nightlife, pop culture, art, fashion and forthcoming events
- Perceptive of the Joonbug brand and voice
- Able to provide insight on hot-button topics
- A proficient communicator in high-profile situations
- Competent in style, luxury goods and services
- Able to work well under high-pressure situations with confidence in a fast-paced environment
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writing several blog posts each week
- Maintaining current content on various blogs and websites
- Pitching story ideas and provide feedback in weekly Editorial meetings
- Collaborating with other departments on completing projects
- Peer editing articles by providing constructive
- Attending premiers, press dinners and events, providing subsequent content/reviews
- Managing calendars and meet deadlines in a timely fashion
- Assisting with general office duties to provide some administrative support
Duration: Spring and Summer positions available
Schedule: 3-4 Days per week during regular office hours 11:00AM - 6:00PM
Unpaid internship position
Internship is available for credit pending approval from educational institution.
Dress is business casual.